Apparently the average adult makes over 35,000 decisions each day!
If you have a chronic illness, there will be more and they might well feel more serious!
Would you like:
- More confidence in your own decision making?
- Some strategies for working out what is right for you?
- The confidence to stand by your decision?
- To know when to take advice and when not?
- To relieve anxiety and fatigue around decision making?
If you have answered ‘yes’, to any of the above questions, then this Workshop is for you!
If you are not already a member, join the Managing MS Naturally Group
If you would like to receive an email reminder and newsletter – A Pocket of Positivity, please enter your details below.